The Pilgrim Shelter
Situated in Loop Road opposite the Church, the Pilgrim Shelter was until just recently Trimingham’s village hall, and is now still available for hire. It can seat 24 and has a small compact kitchen with fridge, cooker and microwave. It has a small car park. It is available for hire at £3.00 per hour for residents and £5.00 per hour for non residents. To check availability please complete the booking form below this tab on the website (under Pilgrim Shelter).
The Pilgrim Shelter was built in 1935 by Rev Page and his gardener as a Social Club for the men of the village. It housed a full-sized billiard table and dart board. The room had to be extended on the seaward side so that the men could use their billiard cues properly. It has given a lot of pleasure to villagers since it was opened and is now used every weekday afternoon and most weekends.